We're looking for another new team member!
We're always on the lookout for talented individuals to join our team. So, if you want to work with a fun, ambitious and forward-thinking agency get in touch today.
Junior/middle-weight web developer
Are you an internet-obsessed design-savvy coder? Interested in being part of a friendly, dynamic team in a central Cambridge studio? We want to talk to front or back end developers who are creative, organised and love all things web. Ideally you'll have some or all of the following skills:
- Knowledge of writing standards-compliant, high-performing HTML5 and CSS web pages.
- Experience of working with popular web libraries.
- We use Django and jQuery, but you can learn these on the job.
- Good knowledge of at least one programming language.
- An understanding of database programming and design. Familiarity with *nix based operating systems.
- Awareness of popular web APIs, such as Google Maps, Twitter and Facebook.
More important than relevant experience is the drive to learn and expand your skill set.If you've got a commitment to excellence and can demonstrate an aptitude for programming then we want to hear from you. In return you'll receive a competitive salary, full training and your own Macbook Pro loaded with all the tools you need to do your job.We’ll even make you the odd cup of tea. We are open to enquiries from individuals seeking part-time and full-time work.
How to apply
Please send CV, covering note and links to any websites or applications you have created, or been involved with, to firstname.lastname@example.org